Candace Burch is a Hormone Health Educator and a founding member of Women in Balance, one of the first nonprofits in the country to advocate for women’s hormone health. She helped raise public awareness at a national level and lobbied senators on Capitol Hill for safe access to bioidentical alternatives to HRT.
In this first part of the interview, we talk about her backstory and how she started on hormone heath, some things that happen to women around the age of 40, birth control pills and side effects, and much more
- Candance shares her backstory
- What happens to women around age 40 that cause them to not be able to burn fat like they used to?
- Birth control pills and how it impacts the body
- What are bioidentical hormones and regular synthetic hormones and what to do about it?
- Signs of hormonal imbalance
Enjoying the Kingdompreneur Life Podcast?
Please leave a review on Itunes to help more people find the show!