9 Morning Steps to Success.
What is your idea of a successful start in the morning? I will share mine if you will share yours.
1. Up at 7:30am. No, I am not one of those guys who gets up at 4:30am to watch the sunrise, goes the gym, writes a blog post, and send out emails and texts all before 7:00am. It is much healthier to sleep longer and enjoy living the laptop lifestyle in my opinion.
2. Pee and brush teeth.
3. Get my big Yeti full of ph10 water and lemon, take my Master Amino protein tablets and some other amazing stuff my wife the Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner has for me… she has these amazing spore/probiotics too.
3. Jump in the hot Jacuzzi to stretch for 15 min. Also turn on Elevate Worship music… pray, meditate, and lift others up in prayer. Be still and listen to His voice and focus on being grateful.
My disclaimer: If you want to know what I believe… keep reading the next phrases. If you don’t care to know… move on to point #4.
Fair warning. Some of you that choose not to skip to point #4 will get pissed off and upset because I am proud and bold to share my faith and belief. Some of you will love me for it. However, this post/blog is a place to share and be positive and not a place to get disrespectful to each other. I am wonderfully okay if you disagree. I won’t love you any less. This is what I believe and it is my post/blog. If you don’t like what I say here… politely disagree and please do share or get your panties in a knot unfriend me and go write your own 9 Morning Steps to Success and share your brand of faith.
We are coming into the season to celebrate the birth of Jesus and my faith/belief is a big part of my success.
Is. 9:6 For a Child will be born to us, a Son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
This is what I call the Christmas scripture.
FYI… I have found in the scriptures… the He… meaning Jesus… He is the Word that became flesh. John 1:14. The Word was God. John 1:1. The Lord God Almighty. Rev. 1:8. The second person of the Trinity. Matt 28:19 This is one of many places that is evidence of the Holy Trinity. The Way, the Truth and The Life. John 14:6. Acts 4:12 There is salvation in no one else… no other name. Eternal Father. Is. 9:6. No matter what version or translation you use… slice it and dice it… this is what it says in the original Greek.
I share this part so you don’t have to wonder exactly who I am and what I believe and who I call my God. So many out there you see will say things like bless you, have faith, trust God and dance around scriptures and say God is Love… which is all true and it has you thinking that they are one of us with the same faith and belief in God but if you dig a little deeper… you will see what they are hiding. It seems that these others will not be forthcoming publically in what they believe and almost halfway embarrassed. They will always avoid saying who they believe Jesus is up front and it isn’t until you are hooked in that you really find out. It will always come down to one question…. Who do you say Jesus is? Christians call Him God. The second Person of the Trinity. God the Son. The Almighty. The resurrected One. The Christ, the Son of the Living God. Born of a Virgin. Cults will call him everything except what Jesus claimed to be. Jesus was crucified because He claimed to be God and equal to the Father. Cults will call Him a prophet, teacher, good person, angel, a light or brother etc… but they won’t call Him what the apostle Thomas called Him when Thomas knelt down to place his fingers in the wounds of Jesus and worshipped Jesus and said to Jesus the following words… “My Lord and my God”.
Okay… back to my 9 Morning Steps to Success.
4. Get my 32oz water intake done by 8:00.
5. 8:20 TRX workout and then 3-mile jog.
6. 9:30 Back in the Jacuzzi for another 5-10 min and then jump
into our cold pool to cool off and feel amazingly energized. Shower up.
7. 10:00am connect and be present with Doreen and have our coffee time sitting on the pool deck. End our time holding hands and pray together.
8. 10:30 Check and answer emails and texts. Check FB and reply and make a post if I feel like it.
9. 11:00am Print money for the day.
I would love to help you unlock your potential and get you un-stuck. For the next two weeks, I am offering a 15 minute Success Breakthrough Session with me? It’s free. I promise you will get clarity, direction and a game plan to end the year stronger than ever and get you positioned perfectly to jump into 2018 with a head start.
Go here right now: www.CoachPatMartin.com
This is what my perfect morning would look like.